Monkey Bowtique - Etsy Shop

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Bathroom remodel

As many of my friends and family already know, Syd and I (mostly Syd ) are in the middle of a major house remodeling. Partly due to the age of the house and partly due to the recent flood. Here are some of the pictures of the bathroom as it nears completion. I forgot to edit one of them. So, you'll just have to look at it sideways.

Also, David and Crystal will be having a garage sale, this coming Sat. morning. Anyone who is interested, please go by their house. They would love to see you. Don't forget to bring your pocketbook!

Their address is 456 Roadrunner Ave. It is in the Whispering Valley subdivision off of Klein Rd. Which is off of 725.



Didn't he do such a great job! I am really happy how it is all turning out. Stay posted. As a room gets done, I'll post the pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment