Monkey Bowtique - Etsy Shop

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I'll try this again!

Well, so yesterday, may daughter says to me- "Mom, one blog in a year? Really? You can do this." She knows that I was hesitant to start this and to learn another form of communication. But, as she would say to me, " get with the program ". So I decided that I would. She knows way more than I do about this stuff. I'm sure she will be sick of me asking her tons of questions. But, that's what she gets for nudging me into this. With her help and explanations, here I go.

I am going to try and commit to this thing, regular entries. I also, want to be able to share my upcoming trip to Hawaii, as well as events that are happening. Kim's blog was so impressive, that I an going to totally copy her.

We are making lots of progress on the bathroom renovations. Almost done! The floors are the only thing left in that room. Sydney has done a beautiful job. I love it!

Thanks to the recent flood, we are coming right along with the rest of the house. All three bedrooms are finished. We still need to take up and re-lay the living room and hallway floor. Replace the baseboards in the living room, hallways, and kitchen. The laundry area still needs to be painted, cabinets refinished and some sheetrock replaced. Not necessarily in that order. But, the light is at the end of the tunnel. It should all be over with in another month or two.

I'll post some photos as soon as I get them loaded.

No comments:

Post a Comment